LogicQ and the activities of its various service units strive to handle the data of its relations responsibly and to comply with the GDPR.
Opt-in or Opt-outYou can decide to continue to share personal data with LogicQ, when you subscribe to our newsletter or when you register for one of LogicQ's services. The personal data that we collect as a result of such a subscription is processed by LogicQ through applications that comply with the GDPR requirements and is solely intended to ensure that you receive the correct services. None of this data will be shared commercially with third parties.
LogicQ is convinced that the privacy of its Associates, candidates and freelancers as well as of its other relations and visitors to the website is essential. The personal data is therefore treated and secured with the greatest possible care, in accordance with the requirements set by the Personal Data Protection Act (WBP).
When do we collect your personal dataYour data is collected from the moment you enter or leave your data on our website or otherwise register or are registered to use our services.
Our general terms and conditions apply to all services, deliveries and quotations of LogicQ. We also collect data that you have placed on public resources, which could indicate that you would be interested in work-related services.
We may then approach you if you are interested in registering with us in accordance with our terms and conditions and with due observance of this Privacy statement. If you are not interested, we will process relevant data from you with the notification that you do not wish to be contacted by us.
Why LogicQ processes your personal data- We collect and process your data for the execution of our LogicQ Labor services, including mediation of self-employed persons and freelancers, secondment, payroll service, personal development, employability and salary administration.
- Your personal data will be processed - after your consent - to:- To be able to make offers and/or provide information about our LogicQ Labor services and other LogicQ activities with the aim of tailoring them better to your wishes and qualities, this is done by our LogicQ Associates, for example with a vacancy alert- Make commercial offers, newsletters and promotions that may be of interest to you (Opt-in)- To be tested on your suitability and availability in connection with mediation for temporary work or an assignment. Reference checks, social media check or other things can be part of this- Enter into and maintain an Associate/brokerage relationship with you and be able to carry out the relevant administration therefor- To be able to record an assignment with the client resulting in an agreement with the client and to maintain and comply with this agreement with the client- Increase your personal development and employability, including training, education and testing- Quality purposes such as certification- An Associate/mediation relationship we have entered into with you for legal and regulatory compliance, including but not limited to identification, employment, tax and social security laws, anti-fraud, and national and international sanctions laws.
What personal data does LogicQ collect from youLogicQ processes the personal data that are necessary to be able to perform our services as well as possible, part of which is mandatory.
It may be that more information is required in order to be able to tailor our services even better to your wishes and qualities or to meet more specific questions or obligations from clients.
We would like to point out that you are responsible for the correctness and relevance of the data you provide to us!
More specifically, it concerns the following documents, including personal data:
- Name and address details: e-mail address and telephone number(s)
- Birth details: age and gender- Curriculum vitae (CV): work experience, education, internships, etc.
- Your availability- References and certificates- Passport photo and video (introduction)
- on a voluntary basis
The moment you start working/work/have worked through LogicQ as an Associate:
- Nationality, social security number, ID if applicable work permit
- Other data regarding personnel, salary and absenteeism registration
- A signed LogicQ Associate Agreement and Code of Conduct
LogicQ only records special personal data if this is necessary to comply with its legal obligations, insofar as permission has been given, or if this is otherwise permitted by or pursuant to the law. By 'special personal data' is meant data about race, religion or belief, political opinion, health, sexual life, trade union membership, criminal personal data and/or personal data about unlawful or objectionable behaviour.
With whom can we share your personal data (candidates, flex workers, freelancers)?
LogicQ may pass on your personal data to its clients, subcontractors (for example data processors) who provide services or carry out assignments on its behalf, suppliers, government agencies and other business relations. And in all other cases where we can be obliged to do so, for example by a court order or a court order. The provision of personal data takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest, legal obligation and/or for the execution of the agreement in accordance with the purposes as stated under "Why do we collect your personal data?". Your personal data may be transferred outside the Netherlands. LogicQ has taken the necessary measures to ensure that the personal data transferred is adequately protected.
How long does LogicQ keep your personal data
The retention periods we use depend on the applicable legal retention periods.
Candidates (if you haven't worked for LogicQ (yet))
Your mediation details (CV, work experience, education, test results, etc.) are available for two years after the last contact, if you have not worked for LogicQ. If you no longer wish to be mediated, you can report this to LogicQ via : email@example.com
You will no longer be approached and mediated by LogicQ. Your personal data will be available for another two years in a protected environment. In this protected environment, your data is only available to LogicQ under strict conditions in accordance with the goals and deadlines set for this. Your data will be permanently deleted after the aforementioned period. If you work/have worked for LogicQ Your personal data is available for up to seven years after the end of employment. Certain personal data is available to LogicQ for longer for claims, audits and tax obligations, for example. If you no longer want to be mediated, you can
This privacy notice was published on April 30, 2018 and is subject to change from time to time. We invite you to consult this page regularly.
Technical information and cookies
Our website can be visited without your personal data being passed on to us. The website does automatically collect certain non-identifiable information about the users of the website, such as, for example, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, date and time of access to the website, the internet address of the website from which you were directly linked to our website, the operating system you use, the parts of the website you visit, the pages of the website you visited and the information you viewed, information about the type of device you use to visit the site, the geo-location where you are and the material you submit or download from the website.
This technical information is used for the administration of the website and system administrator, and to improve the website and its use. These technical data may be passed on to third parties and may be stored permanently for future use.